Personal information is information or an opinion that allows others to identify you. It includes your name, age, gender, contact details, as well as your health and financial information. We will act to protect your personal information.
- Drivetime Radio Australia Pty Ltd provides medical education in the form of audio interviews free to healthcare professionals.
- The protection of your personal information is a vital part of our relationship with you.
- We collect personal information to provide you with the services you request as well as information on other products and services offered by us.
- Personal information may be used and disclosed within Drivetime Radio Australia Pty Ltd to administer our products and services and, unless you tell us otherwise, to provide you with related marketing information. We co-operate with police and other enforcement bodies as required or allowed by law.
- We disclose the minimum required relevant personal information to external organisations that help us provide services. These organisations are bound by confidentiality arrangements.
- If you request, we will provide access to the personal information we hold about you. If the information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated, please inform us so that we can correct it.
If you have any questions or would like further information on our privacy and information handling practices, please contact us by: e-Mail , Telephone +61 2 8964 7214, or writing to the address: Drivetime Radio Australia Pty Ltd, P.O. Box 691, North Sydney, 2065.